Ad ID: 2582
Added: September 14, 2019
Assistant Mechanical Engineer (pumping stations)
Title:-Assistant Mechanical Engineer (pumping stations)
*Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years demonstrable experience of similar works
- Must have experience in managing, reviewing and approving of design documents and drawings associated with the screening and transfer of flows in deep storm water/sewerage pumping stations and other associated process type of buildings like odor facilities
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the following:
- deep well storming water pumping station design
- design for mechanical plant (pumps, screens, cranes)
- pipe line design and hydraulic calculations
- At least 3 years in supervision of the installation of mechanical equipment related to sewage treatment plant projects.
- Must have good command of English both written and spoken.
- Computer skills are mandatory.
Stantec is looking to hire a Assistant Mechanical Engineer/ Inspector for a terminal pumping station in our Qatar Operations.
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
•Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
•Preparing inspection reports and site records.
•Performing civil and structural tests.
•Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
•Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
•Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
2.Collaboration and working as part of a team.
•Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
•Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
•Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
3.Client Service Management
•Internal and external client liaison
•Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
•Experience in utility diversions and management
4.Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
•Complete all work in line with MWH Core Values and in accordance with the MWH Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
•Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
5.Other duties as requested from time to time by the Assistant Resident Engineer.
Important Note:-All The Information regarding Of vacancies is collecting from offical website,for more futrther information you can go through official website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies